Today’s show is all about digging in and learning more about your customers and why they buy. If you’re looking for ways to build deeper relationships with your target customers, you’ve come to the right place as we discuss behavioral economics.
“What I do is help people see how you can take those general rules and then apply them in a way that makes you more likely to be successful, more likely to have people choose you, and feel good about those decisions. – Melina Palmer
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on the SmallBizChat Podcast.
- How Melina got her start in behavioral economics.
- Why is decision making like riding an elephant?
- B2B vs. B2C buyers.
- Understanding our habits and the way our brain makes decisions.
- It’s not about the cookie.
- Pricing secrets for your brand or product.
- A word that increases sales by 33%.
- Top 5 mistakes small businesses make when writing or creating ads.
The mentioned resources:
Connect with Melina Palmer.
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe to your favorite platform so you never miss an episode.