This sponsored article is brought to you by Robotics Summit & Expo.
The Robotics Summit & Expo, May 10-11 at the Boston Convention Center, will bring together the brightest minds in robotics to share their expertise in commercial robotics development.
Learn from industry-leading speakers, create new relationships through networking, watch demonstrations by 150+ exhibitors showcasing technologies that enable commercial robots.
Conference programming will provide professionals with the information they need to successfully develop the next generation of commercial robots. This year’s program has an exceptional lineup of speakers.
Keynote speakers at the Robotics Summit include:
- Carnegie Mellon University robotics professor Howie Chosset. “Idea to reality.
- Laura Major, CTO, Motional.
- Mark Raibert, Executive Director of the AI Institute. “The Next Decade in Robotics”
- Martin Buehler, Global Head of Robotics Research and Development, Johnson & Johnson MedTech; “The Future of Surgical Robotics”
- Nicholas Radford, CEO of Nauticus Robotics. “Robot Development for the Final Frontier”
The Robotics Summit exhibit hall will have more than 150 exhibitors presenting their latest possible technologies, products and services that can help the robotics engineer on their development journey.
The Robotics Summit also offers networking opportunities, a career fair, a robotics development challenge and much more.
Get full access to the world’s leading event dedicated to the development of commercial robotics at our discounted price.
Use code IEEE25 at checkout to save 25% off your full conference ticket.
Discounts are also available for academic, association and corporate groups. For more details on our discount programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for the Expo alone are only $75. Attendees can purchase event tickets here.
Related articles on the web