Get your greens and protein with this creamy avocado spinach shamrock shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 scoop of Dynamize ISO100 Gourmet Vanilla protein powder (can be purchased at our clinic)
- 1-2 ice cubes
- Add unsweetened almond milk and fresh spinach to the blender. Mix until the spinach is completely pureed.
- Add 1/4 avocado and 1/2 cucumber to a blender. Beat until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, grated ginger and protein powder to the blender. Beat until smooth.
- Add 1-2 ice cubes to the blender and blend again until the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
This recipe is low in carbs and high in protein and healthy fats from avocado. Protein powder adds an extra boost of protein and flavor to a smoothie. You can adjust the consistency by adding more or less ice cubes or almond milk, and adjust the flavor by adding a natural sweetener like Stevia if desired.